Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training
November 23 | 9:30am – November 25 | 5:00pm£400 - £950
with Patrick McKeown & Gray Caws
Become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor
Are you a coach, athlete or personal trainer who would like to become an Oxygen Advantage Instructor? Do you want to be able to provide individual and group training of the Oxygen Advantage programme to recreational and non-professional athletes?
Become an Oxygen Advantage Instructor by attending one of Patrick McKeown’s 3-day Instructor Trainings in London. During this course, you will learn the science behind the Oxygen Advantage technique and receive instruction on how to teach the 1-hour workshop to your clients.
Benefits of becoming an Instructor
The Oxygen Advantage workout consists of breathing exercises taught according to an exact protocol and sequence. Designed by Patrick McKeown, this sequence allows you to teach clients in an efficient manner, maximising the benefits of the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.
- Receive direct tuition in the complete Oxygen Advantage® Technique by Patrick McKeown allowing you to instruct individuals and groups. Instructors are provided with a curriculum and unique exercise sequence to teach the Oxygen Advantage® Technique via one-hour workouts, or a one-day masterclass format.
- Enjoy full use of the Oxygen Advantage® marketing materials and logo.
- Feature as an instructor on OxygenAdvantage.com and on a country-specific website.
- Enjoy trademark status for the word “Oxygen Advantage®” in Europe, North America, and Australia when teaching the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.
- Ongoing individual follow-up support with Patrick McKeown.
- Only Oxygen Advantage certified instructors can instruct the Oxygen Advantage technique. This ensures proper and safe instruction of the original breathing exercises.
Terms and conditions
To deliver training in the Oxygen Advantage technique, instructors must maintain professional indemnity insurance and pay a minimum annual fee of €200 (or equivalent in own currency) or equivalent of 5% turnover (whichever is greatest in any given year), for use of Oxygen Advantage technique and workout, marketing assets, as well as featured instructor profile on relevant country website.
Please note that Oxygen Advantage® Instructor Training does not permit instructors to train and/or certify others to teach the Oxygen Advantage technique.