How we work
Our nutritional therapists personalise the approach to nutrition and lifestyle. We develop a tailored programme to help transform your relationship with food, achieve goals and manage dietary-based chronic complaints. We advise what to eat and support you to make changes.
The benefits of nutritional therapy
- Improved energy levels
- Weight management (if desired)
- Address dietary related health concerns
- Develop positive healthy eating habits
The 12-week Nutritional Therapy Programme includes
- 1 x 90mins tailored initial consultation and health assessment and goal setting
- Personalised Nutritional programmes and dietary analysis
- Fitness advice
- 2 x 60 mins follow-up consultations (usually about one month apart)
- Regular email check-ins to support you to develop new lifestyle and dietary habits
Lab tests and supplements, if needed, will be an additional cost.