with Anjlee Bakrania & Gray Caws
Learn simple drills, exercises and visualisations to encourage optimal running economy, reduce the risk of injury and improve overall health.
This course will look at specific hormonal and biomechanical factors that affect the female runner. You’ll gain an understanding of the functional role of the pelvic core. And look at the importance of balance, mobility, and stability by incorporating Chi Running principles into your training.
The course is essential for female runners, health professionals, coaches, personal trainers of any fitness level.
- A brief history of women’s running
- Hormonal factors affecting the female runner
- Optimal breathing 24/7
- Exploring postural alignment, relaxation & balance
- Practical relaxation
- The pelvic core and its functional role
- Advice on training programmes geared towards the female runner
- Practical video demos of simple drills and exercises to improve posture, balance and breathing